POSTED January 30, 2017
Closing Processor / Escrow Closer
Clear Title, a real estate title company, located in Overland Park, KS is currently seeking a full-time Closing Processor to join our team. A qualified candidate will be a fast learner, possess confidence, have high energy, and excellent customer service.
The Closing Processor/Escrow Closer is responsible for supporting the Closing Department with pre-closings tasks, ordering payoffs and invoices, scheduling closings, preparing documents for closing agents, and post-closing duties. Along with these tasks the candidate shall expect to review loan documents with customers once authorized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative duties such as handling phones and customer care
- Accurate data entry, including customer information
- Receive and manage invoices
- Print and prepare documents for title closings
- Assist with post-closing
- Review loan documents with customers
- Maintains knowledge and seeks out training opportunities
- 1+ years of Title industry experience is helpful
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrates resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Title Insurance License or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic people skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Intermediate level MS Office experience with emphasis on Excel preferred
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a Valid State Producer’s License, if applicable
- Preferred experience in the title industry
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
This is a full-time position. Office hours are M-F 8:30-5:30. May be expected to travel occasionally.
Additionally, at times a requirement to stay past opening and closing times.
All resumes and questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org